[RTTY] 2013 RTTY Roundup

Jay WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 11:56:08 EST 2013

This is of course the 25th RTTY Roundup and if you happen to come across
K7IRA (ex-WA7EGA) say hello as Hal is once again playing with Radio's.  Not
sure if he will be on.

I am again looking for pictures, stories, complaints, and fun thing for
my article which will be on the ARRL website and in QST.  Believe this
year we are in the August Issue so the web should have things first.

We had a real shortage of pictures so now that you guys and gals have
the buffers tuned and are sitting there listening to the CB signals on
10 meters and working a little DX get the cameras out and send me some
of the shots.

Europe appears hot and conditions are excellent with a big bump in flux.
SFI=143 A=2, K=1 at 1600 so we should rock.

Need some stories out of Europe and Asia as well as the US and Canada.
We need much more material for your reading pleasure.

Any of my addresses are fine.

Have fun I will be on but nothing serious just testing some new
equipment this year.  The ARRL website has all the details.

Records are found at :
http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Contest%20Records/2012/2012-RTTYRU-Records-WVE.pdf

Drop me a note and hopefully we can set some new records and also get
some more of you involved in writing some of this stuff.

Club competition oughta be fierce.

73 Jay WS7I