[RTTY] Access to Log Analyzers on Sky Drive

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Jan 7 12:40:51 EST 2013

*Problem*: I have received messages that the Sky Drive system is asking
for a login. Others have reported a message that the files have been
deleted.

*Background*: The Sky Drive system is *supposed* to provide a public
access point for sharing my files. It is possible there has been a
change of policy (asking for a sign-up / sign-in) to qualify access. Sky
Drive is part of the Microsoft cloud services. There is no charge for
using the public folders and I have not been notified of any change for
login or usage.

*Solution*: I test links prior to posting them but I can confirm the
"files moved or deleted message" is happening to me as well. I am not
certain of the root cause, but the tinyurl I previously posted
definitely does not work today. Below are fresh links that will
(*should*) take you to the public file area of my website. Please
discard the previous link and give either of these a try.

*Fully qualitfied link:**
*https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=d96c61feb759dc6e&sc=documents#cid=D96C61FEB759DC6E&id=D96C61FEB759DC6E!903&sc=documents

*Short link:**
**http://tinyurl.com/7xjxypc*

Please let me know if there sill is a problem accessing the site when
using the above links.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

*email*: k0rc at citlink.net