[RTTY] Removing line feed at end of contest messages

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Jan 7 19:05:25 EST 2013

Oh no! Cheryl! Don't let the EPA hear about this. With all that oiled
paper, they will claim you created a mini toxic waste site that will
required excavation!  :-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

RYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRY... I actually saw this
printed on my screen this weekend!

Oh, and BTW... Glade needs to create a "Freshly oiled TeleType machine"
scent for us nostalgic types.