[RTTY] Removing line feed at end of contest messages

BILL ENGLISH bill at k4fx.net
Tue Jan 8 01:09:15 EST 2013

I found myself saying that about my callsign several times Don. It is
almost eerie how you will copy that useless info on a weak signal and the
exchange always drops into the mud...if they would send exch only on
repeats...... that is right up there with the ones who send their states
spelled out....does N1MM auto-abbreviate? I never tried clicking on it, I
just typed in the two letters while waiting on their transmission....

Great contest.

73 all

Bill K4FX