[RTTY] RTTY Newbie Questions

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 11:33:07 EST 2013

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
On Tue, 8 Jan 2013 11:18:37 -0500, you wrote:

>If the former, make sure you don't have the MMTTY AFC or NET on during S&P calls.

REPLY:
When you turn AFC off, also click the HAM button to make sure your receive tones
are set back to the default, normally 2125 for MARK and 2295 for SPACE.
Unfortunately, MMTTY does not automatically reset the tones when switching AFC
off.

I'm not a WriteLog user, so it might be that WriteLog has a setting that can do
this resetting for you automatically. I use N1MM Logger, which does have such a
function if you enable it.

Bill, W6WRT