[RTTY] RTTY Now trashy signals

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Jan 9 16:37:09 EST 2013

Hello Ron...

I would be happy to get on and provide a test signal. QRZ says you are
in Lincoln NE. I am about 50 miles NE of Minneapolis, MN. The path
calculator says we are about 375 miles apart as the RF fly's. I would
expect 40m to be the best shot between us right now. We could move up to
a different band to see if signals would be any better.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN