[RTTY] SO2V with Writelog

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Wed Jan 23 22:36:48 EST 2013

I don't know if WriteLog supports SO2V on the Orion.  The WriteLog K3 driver
has been enhanced for SO2V support and this is described in the Help file.
But, I don't find anything in the Help file on the Orion wrt SO2V.

Ask on the WriteLog reflector or email Steve directly.

OTOH, you can certainly have another Rttyrite window looking at the sub-RX
of any rig.  Just select the proper audio channel out of the radio and into
the sound card or TNC.  But, without SO2V support in the Orion driver, you
will have to swap VFOs when you want to work a station found on the sub-RX.
Doable, but awkward and confusing, since the decoded text in your two
Rttyrite windows will be swapping between the two receivers as you move your
transmit focus around.

Ed W0YK