[RTTY] OT Elmer Need in MA

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Jan 26 15:32:57 EST 2013

Dave,

Check out the Clubs link at www.arrl.org.  A search on Greenfield, MA
produced:

ARRL AFFILIATED CLUB
Franklin County ARC, Inc
City: Greenfield, MA
Call Sign: KB1BSS
Specialties: Contest, Digital Modes, DX, General Interest, Public
Service/Emergency, Repeaters, School or Youth Group, VHF/UHF
Services Offered: Club Newsletter, Entry-Level License Classes, License Test
Sessions, Mentor, On-The-Air Bulletins, RepeaterSection: WMA
Links: http://www.fcarc.org

73,
Gary AL9A