[RTTY] Poor SO2R Operators in BARTG

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 20:23:38 EST 2013

I gave up on the contest after I got a message through my telnet
connection ( I have never gotten a message that way before, and have no
idea how to answer) that said

  "listen im calling u on rtty"

  I have an S9 power line noise here and couldn't hear the station the
message was from even though I was beaming almost directly at him. I am
most definitely not SO2R.

Phil
N9LAH