[RTTY] Field Day Digital: PSK vs RTTY

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 04:12:09 EDT 2013

Problem I've had with PSK31 is that it's a considered a "chat" mode by a lot
of guys - and they just cannot help but run that brag tape.  As more ops get
it into their heads that they need to have a contest exchange setup the mode
gets more productive.  Otherwise the rate ends up being low making CW or SSB
still the preferred modes for FD.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie