[RTTY] contest change

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Mon Jul 8 21:32:10 EDT 2013

    It sounds like what they are saying, or at least what some people are interpreting the rules as: If you take a break, you must take 2, and they must be at least 30 minutes long....so what I have done in the past.....contest starts at 1800z and I operate until 0500Z then sleep until 1100Z and operate the rest of the contest , sounds like that against the new rules?  Doesn't make a lot of sense, and we'll have to wait for the ARRL to clarify, since some station in the past have operated 24 hrs straight, with no break, and sounds like that's ok per the new rules, but ONE break of 6 hrs is not ?!?!?!1