[RTTY] contest change

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 07:08:35 EDT 2013

Good point Shelby,But I can see how guys would view it that way.

Different contest conditions combined with different prop condx gives each
contest a personality it's own.  I consider the fall CQ RTTY the iron-man
contest with it's 48-hour full-marathon length.  The 30 hour hard stop for
RU is almost gentile by nature.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie