[RTTY] BoD votes LoTW initiatives

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Wed Jul 24 00:28:55 EDT 2013

K5RAV operates a Winlink RMS station. Here we go again with the
*linkers and emcomm weenies trying a spectrum grab as if the
frequencies they 'own' aren't enough. Sorry but this is a hot button
issue for me, the linkers are the worst behaved bunch on the airwaves
and yes I do know that Doug Faunt and HMS Bounty crew were saved
by the use of Winlink. Related question, who actually monitors Winlink
for legal content?

Ron
K0IDT