[RTTY] Question...

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Jul 28 22:45:16 EDT 2013

John,

> Joe with all due respect if you have seen this please show some text
> of commercial operation on the ham band. way more open none ham band
> then anything else.

Just because you choose to operate illegally does not mean that I will
break the rules by publicly divulging monitored communications.  The
information has been presented many times trough the proper channels
but ARRL have consistently protected the violators.

If the Commission made their complaints file public - you could see
the information for yourself but they choose to treat these reports
as an investigation and will not document complaints until an adverse
action is taken.  Given the protection and encouragement of these
actions by individuals in key roles, that adverse action has yet to
occur - abuse of semi-automatic operation has been going on for nearly
30 years.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV