[RTTY] 2Tone problems

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Fri Jun 7 23:53:45 EDT 2013

What logger?

I've never seen the audio level change when additional receive-only windows
are added to either N1MM Logger or WriteLog.

By "fixed audio output jack on the rear of the K3", do you mean LINE OUT?

LINE OUT is not fixed but settable in the CONFIG menu.  I recommend keeping
it below 10 and setting the Windows Sound Card Line In level such that you
can dynamically adjust the no-signal level to near the bottom of the audio
spectrum display with K3 LINE OUT values of 1-10.

73,
Ed - W0YK
Ed Muns
www.w0yk.com