[RTTY] VP9 qth available for ARRL Roundup, Jan 2014

Jamie WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Thu Jun 13 13:41:41 EDT 2013

due to unforeseen circumstances, I’ll be unable to participate in the contest from Bermuda this year so Ed’s VP9GE qth is available. Although the antennas seem modest, the close proximity to the ocean, with good views of EU and NA, plus the rare VP9 multiplier gives you the edge. I won the SOLP DX from there in 2012...Ed is simply a pleasure to meet and work with, and while I’d be glad to answer any questions, please make any reservations, etc direct with Ed, www.vp9ge.com

73, Jamie WW3S