[RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Thu Jun 20 06:23:58 EDT 2013

I have always assumed (bad word) NIL's were as much at the other end as
they were on my end. You can't be at the other station to ensure they
hit the enter key and such. I am sure there are many instances where a Q
gets over written when not entered. I would do everything possible to
eliminate the other categories and hope for the best on the NIL's.

Phil
N9LAH

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <n2qt at yahoo.com>
>> I assume the NILs are pure errors on my part, wish I knew what I did
>> as they always seem
>> to be the majority of my errors.  I don't track uniques as I
>> typically only have 1 or two,
>> which I guess is from being in a well represented state/section.
>>
>> Mark. N2QT

Phil Snyder
N9LAH
*Get the new WUST award from the Metro DX Club
/http://www.metrodxclub.com/wust_award.htm/*