[RTTY] Not in log errors

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Jun 20 11:56:19 EDT 2013

On 6/20/2013 11:44 AM, Bob, WB2COY wrote:
 > What happened to the previous comments about the S&P stations beyond
 > told "...don't send my call as part of your exchange. I already know
 > what my callsign is!"

In this era of "working stations from the bandmap" which is full of
garbage from a cluster, stations call blind without ever confirming
(copying) the call of the station they are working.  A station calling
CQ better see his own callsign print correctly or there is a high
chance that he may end up working another NIL - particularly if he is
one that likes the B4 message.

Perhaps it's time that contest sponsors require *both* calls as part
of the exchange.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV