[RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 12:37:33 EDT 2013

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:27:55 -0400, you wrote:

>Rex, this is great advice for any contest and any mode. I work hundreds of
>dupes in most contests and I almost never say QSO B4. I find it
>frustrating when I call someone and they won't work me and just send QSO
>B4. It is fast to work the station again and if they were in my log I
>would not have called.
>
>73,
>John KK9A / P40A

REPLY:

This goes for DXPeditions too. I was very frustrated with the recent
Clipperton expedition when they said I was a dupe on 20 meters and refused
to work me again despite my pleas. I might have been in their log but they
were NOT in my log, most likely because their confirmation was buried in
QRM.

I don't minding them telling me ONCE that I am a dupe, but when I come back
again and again it should be obvious they are not in my log.

73, Bill W6WRT