[RTTY] 2013 roundup results

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 20 13:39:10 EDT 2013

Jamie
Like you after saw HI3TEJ score  I was in the idea to be in the 2nd or 3rd place in the cat,  in advance I know that win will be very unlikely
from my location and  the predominance of  good Stations from the Caribbean like  Teddy HI3TEJ , I was focus  to  make a  new Mexican
record  for this category,
I found in my LCR that lost 3 mult one of the is HI3TEJ  by NIL, the 2 others my error in the call or exchange.
I remember   calling him  in my S&P  and get my report 1101, my first QSO in that band change
My score reduction was  the highest from the 4 RU participation ,  5.2%
I have  this notes, maybe some one can give me a light from his perspective
in the ---Stations Copying Your Exchange Incorrectly--    this time 23 , 6 copy the sequential number from the past QSO
checking the others  LCR show similar numbers in that area,  my idea is that I can be the cause of that when
get no answer from "list" of calls received and pass to the next  or  maybe in the   TU   NOW --

the good thing was that 1 one station copy  my call  incorrectly  from an average  of 3-7 in the past

Any light  to  get the idea  what happen  will be appreciated, the idea always is to improve

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / Heber CA
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073