[RTTY] OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP 2013

Dick Kriss aa5vu at att.net
Sat Mar 2 10:11:16 EST 2013

On Mar 2, 2013, at 8:50 AM, rtty-request at contesting.com wrote:

> Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:35:48 -0500
> From: Claude Du Berger <duberger.miousse81 at globetrotter.net>
> Subject: Re: [RTTY] OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP 2013
>
> And no need to add space between State and NR, in N1MM
> I will only click on ex: CA009 and CA will go in State/Prov and
> 009 in Nr.
>
> 73, Claude VE2FK

I do not use N1MM because it was not designed to run under Mac OS X. I use fldigi and if I click on CA009 the string "CA009" will be saved as the Exchange that same string (with no space between the CA and the 009 ) will be in he Cabrillo report.

Some things are just too hard and not worth the effort. I may may work a few but will not be submitting a log. All worked will be uploaded to LoTW.

73 Dick AA5VU