[RTTY] Clipperton

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 10:46:20 EST 2013

Whoever is running the show on Clipperton needs to wise up.

A few minutes ago I called the RTTY station on 20 meters and got a QSO B4
message. Well, boys and girls, if I call you it's because you are NOT IN MY
LOG. Instead of wasting time with a B4 message, just work me again.

If I am in your log but not in mine, that is not a QSO.

I repeatedly sent NOT IN LOG but the <fill the blank> just kept sending B4.
What a waste of time.

I sent a complaint to one of the pilot stations. It's a little late in the
day but we'll see what happens. Sheesh.

73, Bill W6WRT