[RTTY] 2Tone setup question

rlvz at aol.com rlvz at aol.com
Sat Mar 9 18:19:36 EST 2013

Hi Guys,

I'm setting up 2Tone for the first time.  It appears to be working though I haven't made any Qso's yet.

In MMTTY I set the Mark to 915 as I like listening to the lower pitch tones.  When using 2Tone, if I set the Mark down to 915, then what setting should I use for Space?  (or doesn't it make a difference)

If my visitors leave before the NA Sprint is over tonight, I hope to get on for awhile pass out some points and try out 2Tone for the first time.

Please contact me off the list so I get your message faster!

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM