[RTTY] BARTG

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Fri Mar 15 11:23:53 EDT 2013

Not to put too fine a point on it, but he did say "take part in", not enter.

I can't think of a contest that I've entered that did not allow SO1B operators to operate as much as they like on any band.  The score resulting from operation on any band but their entry category doesn't count, but the QSO's are used for log checking other contest participants.

AFAIK, you can postpone the decision of which single band category to enter until after the contest is over and you compare your scores by band.

Al
AB2ZY