[RTTY] K3 reduced-bandwidth RTTY analysis

Jay WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:25:20 EDT 2013

Yeah but they don't mix the processor with it nor does the Mic Gain
usually have a lot of difference, which is of course why they do it that
way and why most of us contest guys and gals use FSK not that it is
better but its easier.  They also don't shape the FSK or AFSK if you
would rather either.  But they could.