[RTTY] K3 reduced-bandwidth RTTY analysis

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Mar 22 18:42:33 EDT 2013

The only way we're going to clean up the bands quickly is to pass
legislation equivalent to the "Cash for Clunkers" program. You know,
something like "Your old rig plus $100 for a brand new K3".

We could then be entertained watching videos on YouTube of Icom 7800's,
Kenwood 990's, Yaesu 5000's, and Swan 350's being fed into scrap metal
crushers.

...well, it was just a thought.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN