[RTTY] First RTTY QRP Contest

Elmar PD3EM info at pd3em.com
Mon Mar 25 13:54:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

The contest was nice although it wasn't busy at all....
I was on both 20m and 40m and made a total of 29 QSO's. Most of them
within Europe.
It is nice to see what I already knew: QRP works and my signal made it
into VE2, K4 and TF.

Normally I use 25 watts (the legal power for PD stations) in between all
the big stations.
This weekend it was nice to see everyone (or should I say all 30) with
the same QRP power.
This can be a nice equal competition if it's better advertised next year
and more hams join this QRP contest.

Thanks for putting it on rttycontesting.com for next year Don.

73, Elmar PD3EM