[RTTY] Typo in N1MM Receive window 1

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 19:44:30 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am currently porting all my ham radio software to a new computer - quite
a job.

I made a small error which isn't fatal but is an annoyance and offends my
sensibilities.

While setting up N1MM for RTTY I was activating my first receive  only
screen, Rx Window 1, I typed in the MMTTY address instead of browsing  for it
and made a typo.

Now that window will never re-open so I can fix it.  I went on and  made an
Rx 2 window properly, but I'd like to clean up the little mess I made,  but
I don't know how to get back into the Rx 1 window.

Any ideas?  I'm hoping for help here rather than joining any more  groups.

73,
Kermit, AB1J