[RTTY] [N1MM] Re: Keyboard tweak

w5gn at mxg.com w5gn at mxg.com
Thu May 23 17:02:26 EDT 2013

And when your old IBM keyboard fails, I've found the keyboard used by gamers,
the Rosewill R90001 with Cherry MX switches, is even better, with very
snappy action, although I do miss my 24 Function Keys across the top.

An alternative is a back lit keyboard on a notebook; PowerNotebook, among
others, have that option.

73

Barry, EI/W5GN