[RTTY] Line in Problem

Mike k4gmh at arrl.net
Tue May 28 18:56:37 EDT 2013

Found the problem.  The output from the homebrew station controller going
to the line in on the computer was disconnected.  The disconnect occurred
when other connections on the station controller that go to various
switches on the tower were disconnected as a precaution while being away
over the weekend.

My error, but glad the fix was nothing more than plugging in the plug to
the jack on the station controller.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH