[RTTY] Fw: Aw: Re: Qtc scoring

Andreas Rehberg arehberg at gmx.de
Sun Nov 3 14:35:24 EST 2013

a webinar regarding WAE and especially "the thrill of QTCs" can be found here:

http://wwrof.org/category/webinar-archive/

Gesendet: Sonntag, 03. November 2013 um 17:01 Uhr
Von: "Andreas Rehberg" <arehberg at gmx.de>
An: rtty at contesting.com
Betreff: Aw: Re: [RTTY] Qtc scoring
That's right. Each QTC (each line) is treated like a QSO.
If you copy something wrong then just this line (QTC) doesn't
count - the other 9 will count.
Maybe the term "QTC" is misleading in the first reading - it
is not the hole set (that's a series of up to 10 QTCs) - but
just 1 reported QSO.

Andy, DF4WC/N6NNA