[RTTY] NP3D

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Thu Nov 7 10:51:51 EST 2013

Very sad news indeed. Condolences to Andy's family he will be missed.
Don wish you prompt recovery, these things make you think...
Let's not make rtty contesting part of the stress but hopefully part of the cure we could all use at times by considering our favorite sport/hobby a 'game' where the main goal is to have fun.
73

Fabi  va2up
http://va2up.com