[RTTY] AFC solved

John GW4SKA ska at bartg.org.uk
Tue Nov 12 08:54:44 EST 2013

That seems like 2 recent 'problem' threads down to AFC from 2 very
experienced ops who know how to tune to a signal.
Maybe it's time to avoid the accidental use of AFC by turning it off after
every exchange?

John GW4SKA

Software is not the way it's supposed to be. It is the way it is. How you
deal
with it is what counts.