[RTTY] New Ham

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Fri Nov 15 20:41:36 EST 2013

Welcome Wayne!

RTTY is my favorite mode!  I operate CW and RTTY on HF (a bit of SSB
with my friends on 40 or 80 meters though).  I have been continuously
active since 1975 and operated RTTY since 1977.

As others have referred you to Don AA5AU's site, it is a great resource.

As for an OS for your shack PC, Windows is the best option. 99% of
amateur radio programs are written for Windows. I ust Windows 7 on my
shack PC and it works well for all of my radio needs.

73
Jim W7RY