[RTTY] 2012 SOSB 20m SARTG Certificates

iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato iw1ayd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 16:45:49 EST 2013

Just received the SARTG 2012 SOSB 20m 1 WW electronic certificate.

TU Ewe, also to the whole SARTG group, and TU all for that great time
and the fun.

I was operating from the IQ1RY club station.
BTW there the main 20m rotary beam was stuck at hat time. It was beaming
onto W land, that was great for me!
The only steerable aerial was the one that is used as the secondary, a
nice 3 el. quad.
A lot of people have had the patience to listen me, literally,
remembering JA's. TU.

     73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS IQ1RY may have had even more but still I wasn't alone. As the call
was operated nearby me on 80m SOSB by Mario IK1HXN, with just a full
size vertical loop for both TX & RX.