[RTTY] ARRL attack on current RTTY users

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 13:25:25 EST 2013

The guys promoting the winlink/pactor 4 stuff keep talking about improved
emcom support.  But I'm not sure how these two items tie together.

Can someone explain how the emcom needs are not met with the currently
supported modes?   I have seen a lot of MARS related winlink comments but
that group has a different focus than the general ham population.  Not to
mention MARS has it's own set of dedicated frequencies.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie