[RTTY] ARRL attack on current RTTY users

Dave AA6YQ aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Sat Nov 23 21:31:38 EST 2013

Automatically controlled stations are not remotely-controlled stations, and vice versa; thus section IV would not enable the use of
2800 hertz for automatically controlled stations.

My understanding is that WinLink servers are automatically controlled stations. If my interpretation is correct, these would remain
limited in bandwidth to 500 hertz.

If WinLink or any other network of automatically controlled stations are advertising the availability of HF servers whose bandwidth
is greater than 500 hertz, I'd appreciate a URL.

      73,

            Dave, AA6YQ