[RTTY] Hints and tips on how to file comments on RM-11708

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com
Mon Nov 25 17:11:41 EST 2013

From: RTTY [mailto:rtty-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Stan
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 4:19 PM
To: rtty at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Hints and tips on how to file comments on RM-11708

 > have all been developed under  the current bandwidth "limitations."

That's part of the problem. Without these limitations we can realize
modes nobody thought of till today.

 >  Co-existance has not been "proven in the rest of the world" as use
 > of wider modes has been limited by the number of licensees in the
 > rest of the world

Nonsense. Ham density in many countries is much higher than in the
US. Even more when taken into account that most technicians are
active on VHF/UHF only.

 > Winlink and PACTOR III/IV are a blight on amateur radio and should

This all seems to be a private campaign of a few against Winlink/Pactor rather
than supporting the future of ham radio.

This proposal was well defined by experts from ARRL with a more global
future oriented view helping experimenters to develop new modes.
That's ham radio!
Support our league, guys.

Stan

Stan,

Do you have a real call sign?  >>>> Having one really helps to build
bona fides here.<<<

I'm WB2RHM, my name is really Ben, I am listed on QRZ and the FCC DB.

Do you have a call sign that really belongs to a real ham radio
operator?...........   and why are you hiding behind an anonymous ISP

Stan, just curious...........   WB2RHM