[RTTY] Director response

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 15:49:47 EST 2013

I'm having another bad day and way behind on things, I'll get caught up
later but thought the group should know the respose I got from my division
directror. I sent him some references to the IARU bandwidth limits and also
asked about the language added/deleted in 97.307(f)(3)(4). It seems he
wasn't aware of it and said that hq told him it was  a "drafting error" with the
 "unspecified digital codes" at HF language and it will be addressed in a
corrected appendix. Guys you really need to hit your directors with this and
maybe a few other points to find out exactly what they either don't know or
what was kept from them. This stinks more every day.

Ron
K0IDT