[RTTY] How to File Comments on RM-11708

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Fri Nov 29 12:54:36 EST 2013

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I threw together a webpage showing how to file comments on the recent ARRL Petition designated RM-11708. It is located at:
>
> http://aa5au.com/fcc/how-to-comment.html

So what you are saying is that people can no longer whine about it
being "too hard"!  :-)  Nice work (seriously).

> If anyone sees any errors or omissions on this webpage, please send me a private email and let me now. I have never filed a comment
> on the FCC site before, so what I have written may not be 100% accurate although it seems simple enough.

I have,  Three times.  Clever people could actually look up what I
said about restructuring, the Morse requirement, and expanding
automatic/unattended operation in the HF bands.  I even still agree
with what I said 15 years ago.  :-)

It's easy to do and everyone with an interest should comment, even if
your comments are substantially similar to those of others.