[RTTY] Courtesy

Dave Barr recordupe at verizon.net
Tue Oct 1 12:29:55 EDT 2013

Having worked RTTY for more than 25 years I thought the use of TU in
addition to being Thank You was also the equivalent of QSL, as in, when
S&Ping, responding to the running station's exchange by sending:   XX1XX
TU 599 05 NJ.  No extra time needed to be polite, and sometimes it even
happens in CW.

73, Dave, K2YG