[RTTY] Courtesy

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Wed Oct 2 22:08:23 EDT 2013

I know what  you mean Hank.  It grits me when someone sends 'Hi Thomas.'  I
never use that name.  73
Tom W7WHY

There is NOTHING I hate more than people who doesn't know me from Adam,
greeting me in a contest as Henry. Obviously, they don't know me because
the only one who ever called me Henry was my mother and then only when she
was mad.

Artificial, imposed-by-rules, friendliness is worse than meaningless. It's
stupid.

Artificial, do-it-because-your-super-dooper-software-allows-you-to-do-it,
friendliness is worse than meaningless, It's stupid.

73,

Hank, W6SX