[RTTY] Courtesy

Jurgen Geldhof list at on5mf.be
Thu Oct 3 13:34:46 EDT 2013

Hi,

just my view as a small pistol contester: If that P5 multiplier works me
I don't care if he sends me his name and qth and even te name of his
grand mother and the make of his computer. For all te others please
hurry up :-)

Just kidding...

The only thing we can do is to try and give the good example. Make the
exchanges as short as possible and for me that means finishing the QSO
with 'OH2BH TU OQ6A CQ'
Noone will be offended by this I guess?

And an other courtesy: I answer all qsl!

Jurgen Geldhof
ON5MF / OQ6A