[RTTY] TinyFSK modem for 45 and 75 baud

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Thu Oct 10 22:04:31 EDT 2013

Thanks Chen... The schematic for the 'knockoff' one I found on EBay is
the exact same schematic I just downloaded from the Arduino site. Go figure!

BUT pin the D13 line is shown as pin 16 on Andys drawing. The D13 line
is actually on pin 17. The D11 is actually on pin 15. Andys shows it on
pin 14. Just wan tom make sure I'm on the same page.

Thanks!
Jim W7RY