[RTTY] Makrothen this weekend

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 22:20:45 EDT 2013

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:04:36 -0700, WK6I wrote:

> I'm hoping there is some reasonable level of activity... is there?

REPLY:

There has been pretty good activity in the past.

One feature I like is it is a pure distance contest - there are no
multipliers, only the distance between you and the other guy adds to your
score. It helps to even out the playing field for us folks who are not in
"multiplier rich" areas such as EU or the US east coast.

73, Bill W6WRT