[RTTY] TinyFSK modem for 45 and 75 baud

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Oct 12 20:16:41 EDT 2013

JFTHOI...  (just for the heck of it)...

I logged the Stop Bit Length on a variety of stations I worked the last
few hours of this Markothen contest on 4 bands. If the entry below
includes "jitter", that means the 2Tone reading was not solid, rather
moving +/- several numbers. The majority were pretty stable, after the
decoder locked in on the signal. It would be interesting to know how
these stations generated their signal.

In my case, I am using N1MM Logger with MMTTY generating On/Off keying
with EXTFSK through the parallel port of my Latitude C640 laptop which
is running Win XP sp3. The LPT port keying is the single transistor switch.

I am using 2TONE 13.04a in a second decode window. (I had some issues
with the newest 2Tone version freezing the display so I backed down to
the previous version I have been using. I am not certain yet whether
this is related to 2Tone or some other situation with the contest
computer after recent MS updates to XP.)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

FWIW - unscientific as it is, here's the list...

K0RC       34

*10M*
ZL1G       46

*15M*