[RTTY] WW RTTY JARTS

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Oct 17 15:30:40 EDT 2013

Based on the Subject of this email, I'm guessing the question is about the
CQ WW RTTY Contest.  (Or, is it a repeat of the question about JARTS?  If
so, see my prior post.)

The CQ WW RTTY Contest counts US states (not call areas) and VE provinces as
mults.  A required part of the sent exchange for US/VE stations is a
two-letter abbreviation of this QTH.  It is not required to sign the
callsign/# for the lower-48 states.  (KH and KL are considered "DX" and only
send CQ zone without a two-letter QTH).

Ed W0YK