[RTTY] JARTS RTTY Coming Soon!

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Oct 17 22:27:10 EDT 2013

I agree stations outside of the call area indicated by the number in their
call should use the "/" suffix to indicate their correct call area.  But in
reality, with only 10 call areas in the US, is it a big problem for DX
stations to find and work at least one call in each area?  If WA1XXX is
really in AZ what is the likelihood that would be the only "1" call working
in the contest that weekend?

73,
Gary AL9A