[RTTY] ARRL Symbol rate proposal

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Oct 19 17:57:20 EDT 2013

> Joe will say that that can't be compared because there's a much
> higher ham population in the US. But how many are really active on
> HF?

Almost certainly as high (or higher given the high level of UHF/UHF
activity in Europe) a percentage as in the rest of the Americas and
Europe.  Put two to three times the users in a limited spectrum like
3500-3600 and the behavioral problems will be exponentially greater
than in the rest of the world.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV