[RTTY] Sad news from Cyprus: ZC4LI, Silent Keyboard

Ian White gm3sek at ifwtech.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 07:00:19 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

*From:* Adrian Ryan <adrian04 at cytanet.com.cy>

*To:* Nick 5B4FL <Cheers at KeoBeer.Com>

*Sent:* Monday, September 02, 2013 12:43 PM

*Subject:* Sad News

Nick, Could you please forward this to the Cyprus Amateur Radio Society, as
well as the members of the Paphos Club:

It is with deep regret that I wish to inform you of the passing of Mr.

Steve Hodgson, ZC4LI on Saturday afternoon, 31st August. He was 69. He had
been ill for some time. Steve and I shared something of a common background,
we both worked for 'The Firm' in the 60s and 70s, as well as being fellow
hams. He was an enthusiastic contest operator and had won many awards. I'm
sure his call will be sorely missed.

Adrian, 5B4AIY